22 thoughts on “Galaxy S9 vs. Pixel 2

• July 5, 2018 at 2:20 pm

No headphones jack , no infinity display which is the best on the market, dual speakers with Dolby Atmos which makes a huge difference, a great camera not pixel but right next to it, great battery , and it just looks sexy , yes no updates from Google but 6 GB of RAM really makes this phone fly , I haven't noticed any Samsung lag, come on it's not even close ..the Galaxy has everything!!!!

• July 5, 2018 at 2:20 pm

I wouldn't ever consider buying a Samsung Flagship phone. They've basically become the Apple of Android manufacturers.

That being said in terms of design the S9 destroys the Pixel 2, it's the main reason i don't quite got myself to buying one.

• July 5, 2018 at 2:20 pm

Pixel Is a stripped down galaxy. Makes it easier to use for people. Seeing samsung uses Google products but then adds their own "flair" there is more you can do.. both amazing phones.
    I'm a galaxy person but almost got a pixel.i think a lot of people don't know how to do certain things to enhance their s9 experience.

• July 5, 2018 at 2:20 pm

This is so dumb… This is clearly bais. Not to mention you comparing the pixel 2 released last year to the Galaxy S9 that just got released

• July 5, 2018 at 2:20 pm

the definition of a smartphone on my views,it simply means the camera the rest features are just not a big deal to me….xo to king pixel

• July 5, 2018 at 2:20 pm

I'm tired of "sleek and elegant" phones that I can't hold and are crazy slippery… Aesthetics are nice but not only compromise the usability of the device. The pixel 2 may be dated but it's tried and true. I happen to have a pixel 2 and pixel 2 xl, iphonex and a galaxy phone. The xl has not worked as well at the smaller pixel 2 but both pixels sometimes won't take pics and that pisses me off. Occasionally it will just freeze and not do as it is told. The iPhone is my go to for fun stuff like videos and so forth. The camera is good too. I use my pixels for work, emailing , creating spread sheets, etc… Samsung does not support their software, they add all kinds of junk into your phone, they charge too much. Why pay $800 for a phone full of spam/bloatware.. SAMSUNG I do not was 3 caleders and multiple calculators!!! Wtf yo?! You can't even update your experience or lag-wiz or whatever. STOP making UIskims. You are wasting your time and my money.

• July 5, 2018 at 2:20 pm

Spend some time with friends and family members in person.thats better

• July 5, 2018 at 2:20 pm

Both of these phones are just over priced and nobody should buy anyway. Asus zenfone 5z is much cheaper and offers the same level of performance.